- New York City TV Appearance, July 2, 2000.
- Washington DC Tour, October 1999.
- Winter Barefoot Gathering, February 7-16, 1998.
- Summer Barefoot Bonanza, July 18-20, 1997.
- Winter Barefoot Gathering, February 15-17, 1997.
- Summer Euro-Barefooters Meeting, August 17-18, 1996.
- Spring Pandemonium Carpet Camp, May 17-19, 1996.
- Summer Barefoot Bash, August 3-6, 1995.
- Spring Barefoot Fling, April 28-May 1, 1995.
- Winter BarefootFest, February 17-20, 1995.
- Fall Barefoot Hike, October 7-9, 1994.
| We try to schedule barefoot get-togethers four times per year, one per season. Of course, members who wish to schedule others are free to do so and this is highly encouraged. Get-togethers usually consist of barefoot hiking and just bummin' around town barefoot (plus sharing meals, etc). A get-together has a host, a volunteer who lives near the intended places for activities, who does coordination (places, times), and, if s/he has room, gives other members a place to crash.